iWayAfrica also distributes its products and services through a network of selected channel partners and distributors across the continent with special focus on VSAT services. No matter what market you operate in, we have a satellite connectivity solution for your customers.
Whilst we are always looking for new partners, we will be transparent on where we have existing relationships. We may have multiple partners in any one market; however your success is our success and so we work closely with our partners to ensure you can be successful.
What does it mean to partner with iWayAfrica?
- Access to competitive telecoms services enabling new revenue streams to existing and new customers
- Competitive wholesale rates enabling opportunity for high return margins for you
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 24/7 Customer Support
- In-country and regional marketing support
- Sales leads generated from iWayAfrica’s group initiatives
- Training and access to the iWayAfrica knowledge base for sales, installation and special projects
- Reliable services with SLA commitment to you and your customers
- Assurance of being backed by one of Africa’s longest serving ISP services group, iWayAfrica
How do you become an iWayAfrica Partner?
- Meet the iWayAfrica Distributor qualification criteria
- Sign a Distributor Agreement for one or more territories
- Pay an Initial Deposit
- Purchase Initial Stock Inventory
- Receive technical & sales training support
- Receive marketing materials
- Start selling and earning revenue!